Position is responsible for actively seeking out, engaging and cultivating effective relationships with prospective Pharmaceutical, Biotech & Diagnostic/Genomics clients, within the oncology and urology specialty areas. The Director of Sales will be responsible for effectively identifying client needs, developing strategic solutions and converting prospects into closed deals.
- Present, promote and sell Integra Life Sciences products/services using consultative sales skills into pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
- Identify new business leads
- Develop new products of potential value for pharma customers
- Schedule and complete sales calls with prospective clients
- Develop and pull through leads as they occur with prospective clients
- Create client proposals and ensure proper approvals
- Negotiate client contracts to a signed agreement
- Provide account management responsibility for current clients including managing regular status meetings and supporting client implementations
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Provide regular sales updates via SFDC management
- 4-6 years sales experience in a healthcare industry working with specialty pharmaceutical companies, preferably in oncology or urology. Experience selling data driven tactics to pharma, and established relationships with clients in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Proven track record selling into the urology / oncology provider markets; ability to overcome objections and close sales quickly
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex solutions effectively
- Executive presence and proven ability to have frank and engaging discussions with various customers within the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to perform, operate, and realize goals independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate and be successful in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
- A deep understanding and commitment to compliance, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Strong technical skills including MS Office and SFDC
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer