The Director of Sales is responsible for actively seeking out, engaging and cultivating effective relationships with prospective pharmaceutical clients, within the oncology and urology specialty areas. This position will be responsible for effectively identifying client needs, developing strategic solutions around real-world data-sets and converting prospects into closed deals.
- Present, promote and sell Integra Life Sciences products and services based on Oncology de-identified patient data-sets using consultative sales skills into pharmaceutical/biotech companies
- Have a broad relationship network within pharma and biotech companies
- Identify new business leads
- Develop value proposition for brand executives and market access leaders in Oncology
- Schedule and complete sales calls with prospective clients
- Develop and pull through leads as they occur with prospective clients
- Maintain pipeline in Salesforce; Create client proposals and ensure proper approvals
- Negotiate client contracts to a signed agreement
- Account management responsibility for current clients including managing regular status meetings and supporting client satisfaction and project implementation
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Provide regular sales updates via SFDC management
- Strong background in Oncology Therapeutics and US market dynamics / pharmaceuticals sales model
- 8 – 10 years sales experience with a deep understanding of Biotech/Pharma coupled with an understanding of real-world data and the current major themes affecting the oncology eco-system, such as Value-based care etc.
- Proven sales success in a healthcare industry working with specialty pharmaceutical companies, in Oncology. Experience selling real world de-identified patient data driven tactics, market strategy and consultative services to pharma executives, and established relationships with clients in the pharmaceutical industry. .
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Proven track record selling into Oncology Pharma clients; ability to effectively develop and communicate value proposition and close sales quickly
- Exceptional ability to communicate real world data solutions effectively
- Executive presence and proven ability to have frank and engaging discussions with various customers within the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to perform, operate, and realize goals independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate and be successful in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
- A deep understanding and commitment to compliance, regulatory and legal requirements within healthcare and pharma industry
- Strong technical skills including MS Office and SFDC
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer