The Director of Sales is responsible for actively seeking out and engaging prospective specialty physician practice clients. Provides complete and appropriate business solution and converts the prospect into a client.
- Present, promote and sell Integra Connect products/services using consultative sales skills into specialty physician practices.
Identify new business leads
Schedule and complete sales calls with prospective clients
Create client proposals and ensure proper approvals
Negotiate client contracts to a signed agreement
- Provide account management responsibility for current clients including managing regular status meetings and supporting client implementations
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Provide regular sales updates via SFDC management
- 8 – 10 years of sales experience in a healthcare industry working with specialty doctors, preferably in oncology or urology
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Proven track record selling into the urology / specialty provider markets; ability to overcome objections and close sales quickly
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex solutions effectively
- Executive presence and proven ability to have frank and engaging discussions with the C-suite of specialty practices
- Ability to perform, operate, and realize goals independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate and be successful in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
- Deep understanding and commitment to compliance, regulatory and legal requirements.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer