The Director will be a key senior member on the Product Management team of the Life Sciences Business Unit (PrecisionQ), reporting directly into the VP of Products. The individual will work across the organization and with key customers, to generate insights and create novel analytical products for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space. Leveraging our network covering over 1 Million cancer patients, we use de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology. This to generate insights that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer by lowering toxicity and cost, while improving outcomes.
- Drive the creation of analytical software products for Pharma, Biotech and healthcare providers in the cancer space.
- Collaborate closely with the Software teams to transform data from electronic health records, healthcare claims, patient (reported) outcomes and other data into high value insights for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Attend key scientific/medical conferences like ASCO to identify emerging trends; meet customers and present abstracts and stay up to date.
- Be hands-on, self-driven and able to directly contribute while leading projects within agile sprint processes.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in the healthcare software
- Familiar with Software Development, ideally experience with Agile Methodology.
- Oncology expertise from a clinical, scientific, or pharmaceutical background.
- Experience with healthcare data, ideally EMR and Claims.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to lead.
- Modest travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%).
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Life Sciences, Product Management|