The Manager, Client Operations will assist with Account Management and day to day operations for our Population Health division and Integra Population Health technologies and services suite.
- Management of operations at assigned customers utilizing Integra Population Health technologies and services; Single point of contact for all customer needs
- Continuously assess and measure metrics specific to Integra Population Health technology and service effectiveness in achieving clinical and financial outcomes and develop specific management interventions to improve performance.
- Manage the successful implementation of Integra Population Health technology and service solutions per customer contract and in close collaboration with customer.
- Collaborate with Integra Population Health leaders, other Integra Connect cross functional teams (i.e., Business Development, Integra Cloud, Global Operations, Finance, etc.), in the design, development, deployment, and operations of all Integra Population Health solutions within assigned customer portfolio
- Achieve revenue growth of assigned customer portfolio by expanding customer purchase of Integra Population Health technologies and services, as well as upselling to addition Integra Connect technologies and services (e.g., RCM).
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years management and operations experience in provider technology & service businesses or as practice manager
- Physician group practice administration experience, oncology preferred
- Administration / management of Oncology Care Model, MIPS or other APMs at physician practice
- Oncology clinical operations knowledge, including Oncology Certified Nurses
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An understanding healthcare utilization and quality performance data
- Experience with Healthcare IT, including Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, Practice Management system, Payer Claims etc.
- Travel to customer 10-25% (post-COVID)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Operations, Population Health, Practice Management|