The Director of Commercial Analytics will be responsible for supporting our Pharma Client in helping them understand performance and impact of their brand launch and marketing strategies in a value-based care (OCM, MIPS) US healthcare environment and other alternative payment models put forth by commercial payers. Analytics, insights and services to be provided will be focused on understanding and visually representing Brand shares, Market basket Analysis, Patient journeys with Driver analysis and Practice / Physician Segmentation models from Electronic Medical Records, Health claims, Pharmacy claims and Genomics data for Oncology patients. Other models to engage relevant Practices on understanding patient care would be through chart pulls and qualitative surveys. Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare.
- Develop commercial insights and analysis for Pharma Brands, using a combination of analytic programming (R, Python, or SQL) and visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Power Point etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the Cloud and Database teams to transform curated healthcare claims (part B, Part D, CMS and payer); electronic health record, pharmacy dispensing, patient-reported outcomes, primary market research and other source data types into high value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Conduct and oversee advanced analytics projects culminating in client presentations, abstracts and peer reviewed papers.
- Frequently, the Director will act as the Healthcare/Pharma/Biotech Subject Matter expert to drive Product Development from proof of concept to commercialization.
- Therapeutic areas expertise required is in Oncology. This role includes both engagement with data assets and domain experts.
- Periodically, the Director will accompany sales as the Analytics Subject Matter Expert to support new project pursuits. The Director will present on value proposition of our analytics, including information, knowledge and insights extracted from multiple, disparate datasets.
- The Director, Analytics will attend key (scientific/medical) conferences; identify emerging trends; contribute to publications and collaboratively support the expansion of Life Sciences Analytics in the US markets.
- Experience building (computational) models for cost of care on healthcare data (including oncology medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims).
- SQL programming a must have. Should be able to extract data from relational databases and generate analytics in SQL. Should be able to write SQL code and read code developed by others.
- Experience in/with the pharmaceutical (& biotech) industry, ideally working with HEOR and/or Real World Evidence.
- Understanding of oncology and/or urology physician practice, disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data.
- Strong communication skills required. Ability to present to senior executives and C-suite level clients.
- Statistical programming in R (or Python/Perl etc.) and intermediate to expert understanding of statistics.
- Modest travel required to present at conferences and clients (up to 20%).
- Experience with Genomics. targeted and immuno- therapies in Oncology
- PhD (or comparable) degree with peer reviewed publications.
- Machine Learning experience.
- Experience with MACRA/OCM/MIPS and other Alternative Value based Care models.
- Experience with using pseudo-endpoints for outcome e.g. PFS for OS.
- PowerBI experience preferred, or other similar visualization/BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.).
- Pharmaceutical market research, managed market groups, marketing and brand management in Oncology.
- Experience with common clinical data models (e.g. OMOP, SDTM) and ontologies (e.g. Snomed).
- Proven leadership skills or potential to become a team leader.
- Software development and/or Agile Methodology experience (e.g. as a Product Owner).
- Experience with Azure, AWS or other cloud vendors.
- Product Management/Development experience.
- Bioinformatics experience.
- Preferred qualities: pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic, positive, strategic, tinkerer, curious, open.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Data Analysis, Management|