The Director, Information Management will build and lead the DTX Analytics product roadmap, ensuring alignment of product deliverables to the overall product strategy. Partners with engineering to identify and implement analytics requirements. The Director, Information Management will also be responsible for managing the master data model and evaluating industry trends in data, analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning capabilities for development or industry partnerships. The Product Manager will work with all parties involved to bridge gaps in understanding of the product or service.
- Design, develop, and lead the Product Management function for Integra Connect’s DTX analytics environment and serve our Population Health and PrecisionQ lines of business
- Manage the product life cycle including defining features and functions, market demand, competitive differentiation, product roadmap, release cycles, product business case and return on investment. Work as an “agile” team, comprising of operations, technology, sales and other business functions to ensure that services, the product, and product functionality are prioritized correctly while ensuring transparency and participation of all stakeholders
- Translates requirements into detailed design requirements (e.g, epics, features, stories, etc.) and collaborates with operations, development teams, SMEs, customers and advisors to impact effectiveness of products and services
- Ensure that the development team is working on the right set of priorities and can deliver to the roadmap commitments in the timeframes committed to. Work with other business leaders to assess staffing needs
- Determines and prioritized product business and requirements through customer user input, professional experience, competitive analysis, industry contacts, advisory boards, business lines and industry partners
- Collaborates with Population Health and PrecisionQ teams to define and develop product / solution descriptions and to promote & demonstrate the application, and answer product functional questions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering / Computer Science, or related field required; Graduate level degree preferred
- 10-15 years product management experience and 5 years of leadership experience working in software related environment with a proven track record of measurable business results
- Demonstrated competency working with stakeholders for gathering technical requirements and translating them into user requirements
- Familiarity with healthcare clinical and revenue related data a requirement
- Proficiency working in an agile and/or related development environment
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skill. Must then be able to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Analytics, Product Management|