As a Director Data/ Information Architect you a self-directed business/ IT professional leader. You are experienced in data and information architecture, data compliance, data/metadata administration, project management and data and information governance. You are also experienced in business re-engineering, designing data bases/systems, implementing repository systems, documenting data blueprints and data architecture diagrams. This position requires leading information architecture experience. Responsible for the data and information architecture solutions, data controls and reconciliation architecture, information governance solutions for controlling data access and usage, strategic implementation of data technologies as part of the EIM information governance program. You will work closely with Compliance, Security, QA, Dev-Ops, Product and Engineering teams..
- Manage data/information architecture solutions for data curation controls, data reconciliation, data quality, and governance and other related important aspects around data management.
- Define data architecture gaps that causes DQ problems, identify solutions and future architecture.
- Lead architecture of information governance solutions for retention & archival policies and implementations. Information governance solutions for controlling access to data (and who should have access to what).
- Define the information architecture and roadmaps for our data platforms to effectively support the business strategy. Identify areas for improvements.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, conceptual architecture, and data solution design. Develop and evangelize patterns, principles, and best practices for infusing analytics and business intelligence into new solutions.
- Lead data process design reviews, conduct current state analysis, future state and roadmap creation and assessments, project assessments, architectural discussions, design exercises and define detailed implementation data blueprint to build and automate migration of data.
- Apply modern data management toolsets and methods to design, build, implement, and optimize data solutions of all types – i.e., data warehouses, data lakes, ODS, analytic and BI/Visualization.
- Information architecture and solution design for supporting data taxonomies and implementation of associated data governance policies (i.e., retention, data usage).
- Work with analytics team with a flexible and sustainable data platform to analyze, manipulate, and deliver meaningful and actionable insights.
- Interact across multiple business areas, proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects to ensure successful development of appropriate data deliverables.
- Collaborate and build trusted partnerships with senior leadership, business leads, product owners, developers to implement the data strategy and to promote data-driven culture.
- Track industry and technology trends to identify new approaches in data and analytics and use this information to influence leaders and develop future states and roadmaps.
- Define standards and provide governance oversight to ensure project adherence to information architecture strategy, principles, standards, policies, and procedures throughout all project phases.
- Provide guidance to the team (training and coaching) on overall data architecture best practices.
- 10+years of extensive experience in information governance, data compliance and DQ discipline.
- 15+years of data management experience in driving data strategy and architecture, data engineering, data catalogs and lineage, data modeling, data governance, data quality and MDM.
- Experience in information/data architecting, designing, and building (and/or migrating) scalable and sustainable data driven solutions in a robust modern data stack on cloud technologies AWS, GCP, azure and cloud based big data platforms (Snowflake) etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in data warehousing design, tuning and ETL/ELT process development, retention/archival process design, and data usage control solutions.
- Data modeling experience working with various types of data models (RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph, Columnar, Document), Erwin preferred – conceptual, logical, physical.
- Experience in implementation and performance tuning MPP databases (Snowflake, Redshift, EMR), experience with data solutions w performance profiling tools.
- Experience leading and managing data delivery project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Knowledge of data compliance and data privacy concepts and regulations – HIPAA, CCPA, PII/PHI, BCBS.
- Experience with data architecture solutions and understanding of architecture patterns (microservices, containerization, Kubernetes, Kafka, Lambda vs Kappa, Rest APIs, etc.).
- Proficiency with the installation, upgrading, testing, and support of the Data Management tools.
- Experienced in ontology, glossaries implementation, data rationalization.
- Understanding of programming Languages Java, Python, Shell, SQL, PL-SQL.
- Experience with migrating to Snowflake (or similar) from other data sources.
- Healthcare and Oncology experience is required.
- Strong leadership and communications skills – information architecture efforts across enterprise.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, presenting skills to both technical and business.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3617778995/?capColoOverride=true