Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Director, Customer Care position is a highly visible position that provides an exceptional consumer experience on behalf of our customers. In this role, the Director will define the strategic and tactical direction of the call center and 3rd party agents while leading the team to meet or exceed established service level agreements and objectives.
- Provide exceptional leadership to domestic and global customer care operations
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
- Liaison between client/customer on billing inquiries, bad debt and agency placement with proactive communication.
- Monitor and facilitate the identification of contact trends and collaborate with stakeholders on resolution to ensure a coordinated approach in leadership of Customer Care initiatives.
- Oversee customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to clients to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on billing inquiries.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with internal management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors.
- Apply cost/benefit analysis techniques to existing and proposed activities, organization structure and personnel management through planning, organization, system development and modification, as well as effective and economical utilization of personnel and equipment, while maintaining expertise in technology and processes for the most economical use of available resources.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external quality and training programs to foster continuous improvement while exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Lead and implement innovative process redesign and business efficiency projects while actively participating in cross-functional projects.
- Leverage data to make constant improvements and optimizations to performance of people, processes, and platforms that will deliver exceptional service.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Direct, manage and evaluate all activities associated with the Customer Care operations of assigned teams with collaboration of peers in the overall leadership of all Customer Care operations throughout the organization.
- Provide leadership and oversight to assigned personnel to include but not limited to development of roles, determination of behaviors, selection of tools, and assessment of departmental effectiveness and efficiency to ensure productivity and excellent customer care.
- Regularly monitor Customer Care metrics and activities to proactively identify risks and implement preventative measures to achieve, maintain and maximize performance.
- Develop a vision, formulates a strategy and ensures execution of strategic staffing and quality plans for the operations of Customer Care to achieve all performance goals related to Customer Care interactions.
- Ensure continual assessment of training and development needs and partner with QA and Training teams to fulfill any identified gaps.
- Develop and facilitate all non-recurring and recurring customer care agent training.
- Work continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service and EMS practices, technology and trends.
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant legislative and regulatory mandates while ensuring all activities meet compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or equivalent job-related experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressive leadership experience in a dynamic and customer centric environment leading large call center teams (healthcare industry preferred)
- 7+ years of experience with CRMs and contact center technology (workforce productivity software, billing systems, IVR’s, etc.)
- Excellent skills influencing verbal and written communication with the ability to interact, communicate and lead in a diverse environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong disposition toward coaching & developing talent
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage conflict and high stress situations
- High emotional intelligence with demonstrated track record of teamwork and team building
- Demonstrated business acumen with examples of ability to drive productivity
- Significant experience in development and implementation of business strategy
- Able to quickly assess situations proactively and develop effective business responses
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Proven ability to close performance gaps and successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Customer Service|