Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
Infrastructure Development and Development Operations. This is a multi-faceted role requiring an individual capable of performing multiple duties both as a developer and a cloud administrator. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, desire to learn and grow, and adherence to best practices are essential.
- Ensure optimal performance and system integrity
- Ensure product stability and proper coding standards are adhered to
- Development duties for .NET Framework, Package Management and Middleware components
- Build and test automation tools for cloud and infrastructure provisioning
- Code deployments in all environments using Visual Studio Team Services or Jenkins
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Windows infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting, .NET, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Comfortable learning new technologies and implementing or prototyping the foundation for the Development Organization to absorb
- Availability during system outages is required, some general weekend work will be necessary
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|