We are looking for a DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing team. In this position, you will be part of Infrastructure Development and Development Operations. This is a multi-faceted role requiring an individual capable of performing multiple duties both as a developer and a cloud administrator. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, desire to learn and grow, and adherence to best practices are essential.
- Uphold and enforce the “Privilege User Security Requirements”
- Ensure optimal performance and system integrity.
- Development duties for .NET Framework, Package Management and Middleware components.
- Diagnose production level coding errors for remediation by Development or DevOps.
- Debug, test and resolve coding issues within the DevOps development group
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for cloud and infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments using Azure DevOps
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Monitor Cloud costs and technologies for ways to reduce cost and improve stability/scalability
- Availability during system outages is required
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- One year working with Azure infrastructure objects and Azure DevOps
- Ability to self-manage, learn and desire to consistently strive to learn more
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Windows infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting languages, .NET, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|