A Customer Support Relationship Manager acts as a focal point for customer reported support issues and enhancement requests or concerns. They coordinate with the appropriate stakeholders to provide timely and accurate answers for customer issues and escalations. The Customer Support Relationship Manager must have a great aptitude for building and maintaining customer relationships. This role must also possess excellent communication, organization and tracking skills to coordinate across multiple functional teams and customers.
- Responsible for documentation and tracking of customer requests; including the aggregation and maintenance of multiple defect and enhancement lists
- Provide transparency on the status of all customer requests and escalations, including accepted and declined requests
- Track escalated issues to completion from customers and internal stakeholders to improve the overall customer experience
- Keep confidential all client and company proprietary information
- Performs other duties as assigned. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to drive towards customer success measures
- Set and maintain expectations with the customer on realistic timelines
- Participate in the Physician Advisory Board and EMR User Experience Working Group
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IntegraCloud leadership and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Complete ticket analysis and develop strategies for improvement
- Utilizes team dashboards and reporting tools to monitor team KPIs and meet customer experience and SLA objectives
- Identify and recommend process, standards and system improvements to optimize support ticket accuracy, transparency and efficiency
- Drive initiatives and programs focused on improved customer experience and team effectiveness
- Measure performance against Service and Business Level Agreements
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring that corporate policies and SOPs are followed
- Participate in planning, status calls and committee meetings focused on customer success initiatives
- Review and analyze survey feedback to improve client service delivery. Develop and present action plans as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field preferred. MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of proven experience in client services, customer support or related fields, preferably supporting an EMR or EHR
- Knowledge of clinical applications preferred
- Strong communication skills, a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with customers and staff across all levels and departments, including non-technical staff
- Experience planning across multifunctional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Strong business acumen with solid understanding of support metrics and reporting on progress
- Familiarity with development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Excellent cross-functional skills. Ability to work and lead a cross-functional team in a matrix environment.
- Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Client Services|