The Customer Service Lead mentors the other customer service staff and/or interacts with the call center vendor to ensure the efficient, smooth, and effective day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Department’s activities. Enforces established policies and procedures. The Lead will help ensure the timely and accurate actions required on patient collections and escalations.
- Mentor Customer Service Representatives
- Develop proficiency of assigned resources by providing individual and team training.
- Address and resolve account issues when escalated by CSRs or referred by other departments
- Respond to day-to-day changes in priorities, workloads and assignments and take action to ensure prompt response to callers, decrease accounts receivable and increase cash collections.
- Associates Degree: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Customer Service Experience
- At least 1 year of medical billing experience preferred
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
Integra Connect, LLC provide a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer