The Customer Care Training Specialist will conduct training to include analysis, design, develop, and delivery of the Customer Care training program to internal staff on Customer Care and AR Follow-Up topics. Under the direction of the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Training Specialist will support training needs for existing operations and will play a key role in supporting the successful training of new business support. The Customer Care Training Specialist will provide Customer Care support in all Customer Care functions to include processing of incoming/outgoing customer calls, process customer communication through fax, e-mail, and other electronic forms of communication, and perform support for Customer Care AR Follow-Up duties as needed.
- Assessing training needs resulting from new business, performance issues, and/or new personnel.
- Developing role-based training curricula and outlines that will meet instructional objectives.
- Working with subject matter experts to create and maintain training materials (including presentations, job aids, handouts, web conferences, and e-learning) based on adult learning theory.
- Facilitating training sessions with internal staff and external / offshore partners, including train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions.
- Coordinating administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training.
- Providing logistical support for training programs, including maintaining training delivery schedule and providing technical support for web conferences.
- Maintaining training records and preparing completion and outcome reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Collecting and analyzing data on training effectiveness through surveys, observation, and performance measures.
- Implementing improvements to training programs based on evaluation and performance data.
- Coaching and supporting development of external / offshore trainers.
- Provide exceptional customer care to internal and external customers.
- Provide incoming call support by answering incoming /outbound customer service telephone calls, verifying, and updating account demographics and taking appropriate action within the billing system to resolve the account/accounts during the initial (first) contact, while adhering to Compliance/HIPAA regulations and internal protocols.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- 2+ years of training and development experience.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to assess training needs and objectives.
- Documented ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training programs.
- Experience delivering training in a virtual environment.
- Experience with course development tools such as Panopto, Salesforce, ClassMarker, or similar
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or medical billing, medical transportation processes, Medical and insurance terminology, HIPAA requirements, Proficiency in an Accounts Receivable Billing System and Internet tools.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer