The Representative, Customer Care is responsible for handling customer telephone calls, both incoming and out-going as well as communication through fax, email, and mail. Incumbent is responsible for establishing the means by which an account will be paid, by either a third party payer (insurance), or recommending an available payment plan or discount to the caller, if applicable.
- Answer incoming /outbound customer service telephone calls, verifying and updating account demographics and taking appropriate action within the billing system to resolve the account/accounts during the initial (first) contact, while adhering to Compliance/HIPAA regulations and internal protocols.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor. Answer questions, process information obtained from the caller and process customer complaints appropriately within the AR management system.
- Review recorded comments about the patient’s account, understand the trip’s information, and billing history to provide guidance to the caller regarding past events.
- Input information obtained and enter comments relating to an account and call into the AR management system.
- Inbound/outbound call audits must score a minimum of 95% overall passing score, and an individual audit must score a minimum of 90%.
- Reviews correspondence received by mail, by e-mails or through the web site and take appropriate research and follow up steps for resolution.
- Assist with account billing review and follow up on private pay billing plans and private pay aging.
- Familiarize and follow corporate policy and procedures.
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience.
- Type 35 wpm.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical billing processes/or health care billing guidelines is strongly preferred.
- Pleasant telephone etiquette.
- Have a customer focused mindset.
- General working knowledge of PCs and/or patient accounting computer systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel for Windows.
- Able to handle a large volume of work.
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at once.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Customer Service|