The Correspondence Clerk is responsible for incoming and outgoing mailings, correspondence imaging, supply inventory, and distribution.
- Process incoming mail and route to the appropriate departments
- Accept deliveries and route to proper department
- Scan or read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be directed
- Processes inbound and outbound mailings
- Scan incoming mail to appropriate department.
- Work with files to redact them and make sure that the information is going to the appropriate location
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience working in an office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of assignments
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer