The Contracts Supervisor is responsible for supervising the assigned staff to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the contract department’s activities, adhering to the departmental budget, and enforcing established policies and procedures. The Supervisor will ensure the prompt collection of fees through the appropriate contract billing, follow-up, and escalation of collections issues. As the supervisor, this position will be the point of contact for internal business units.
- Review, comprehend and distribute contracted agreements to Contract Reps. Review completed fact sheets for accuracy in order for fee schedules to be set up accurately. Ensure proper fee schedule set-up in JAGUAR.
- Review Pre-Invoice Review Report and/or invoices for high profile accounts prior to generating and mailing to ensure correct billing prior to printing and mailing.
- Run, review and distribute all necessary reports including the monthly delinquent report (Operation Call Sheets and MOR);
- Serve as the, primary point of contact for the Business Development group and Operations.
- Send request for final approval on delinquent accounts. Send final approved collection packet to collection agency.
- Follow through on all bankruptcy notices
- Spend time with employees to review facility accounts and obstacles.
- Manage employee timecards and paid time off (PTO).
- Participate in the process to hire, promote and terminate employees.
- Associates Degree in the healthcare industry, business or finance and/or related working experience
- Two (2) years prior supervisory experience
- Prior collections experience required.; Knowledge of Hospice, DRG’s, PPS, Medicare, Medicaid Insurance and/or contract billing guidelines preferred.
- Knowledge of medical transportation or healthcare billing guidelines required; previous medical transportation or healthcare business experience preferred.
- Individual must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task multiple projects
- Ability to perform duties within tight time constraints while handling large volumes of work
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|