The Clinical QA and Content Manager position is critical to our business as the subject matter expert in clinical operations and clinical content. The Manager of Clinical Operations and Clinical Content function would include maintaining clinical content for the Clinical Data Quality Control. Providing Clinical Oncology Subject Matter Expertise across Integra Connect.
- Provide clinical expertise related to product feature functionality and innovation across all product lines and applications requiring clinical content.
- Establish guidelines on product feature/functionality for authoring clinical content, best practices, and workflow expertise to categorize clinical processes using the key process analysis in collaboration with Product Management and customers.
- Participate in clinical and strategic discussions, partner with sales throughout the sales cycle, performs product demonstrations for clients, and serve on the Review Board for the Demo Credentialing Process.
- Serve as clinical subject matter expert (SME) for operational team members, while mentoring team members and developing educational programs to grow knowledge across the organization.
- Be a resource to Precision Oncology, the EMR, Population Health and PrecisionQ team on aspects of data abstraction, QA, and training abstractors as well as supporting Product development efforts.
- Establish a current working relationship with Compliance and outside regulatory bodies to maintain the interpretation of regulatory requirements in our products to support Product Management.
- Align monitoring and governance efforts to the Cloud Governance Operating model and ensure quality clinical content follows applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Serve as SME for the development of clinical content education and training; coach and train staff on clinical content.
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical content short and long-term goals and objectives focusing on clinical outcomes, value, quality, and experience.
- Manage Master Tables, Agent Table, and Regimen Library; Manage Clinical Content and best practices within the EMR application.
- Act as a resource for business unit strategic planning purposes to represent clinical content and clinical operations best practices.
- Align with the EMR implementation team in the early phases of the process to provide clinical expertise in evaluation of current workflow of the practice and apply that workflow to our applications for proper customer education.
- Interact with customers when directed by leadership.
- Oversee the Clinical Quality Control of Clinical features, by working with Product teams to review tickets for Clinical Integrity, and work with the QA teams with testing scripts.
- Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Oncology
- 10-15 years related experience in Healthcare
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Provider level understanding of clinical operations & workflows
- Knowledge of Patient Health Information privacy requirements
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|