Integra Connect delivers a comprehensive, integrated suite of cloud-based technologies and services that enable specialty groups to optimize clinical and financial performance as reimbursement shifts to value-based models. Connected by the IntegraCloud platform, the company’s core applications span population health including care management; advanced analytics; medication therapy management; specialty-specific EHR; practice management; and revenue cycle management. All are designed to help specialty practices transform operationally in adherence with complex regulations, including MACRA program requirements. Integra Connect partners with large groups in the U.S. focused on oncology and urology, as well as with other key healthcare constituents, including emergency medical services firms, hospitalist groups and life sciences companies.
- Guides and governs the forward-evolution of the EHR data model and database schematic consistent with product requirements.
- Documents the EHR data model and data item syntax and semantics.
- Documents forward-evolution data definitions for public interface contracts involving internal and foreign ontologies (e.g. HL/7, FHIR, mCode) and how those map to the EHR data model.
- Works directly with Product and Engineering teams to arrive at the proper and performant design for the EHR data model and supporting database schematic.
- Participates in database performance-related escalations and improvement projects; navigates SQL query plans and establishes mitigations for mal-performing queries.
- 8+ years experience in clinical data model and interface analysis or design; 5 years applicable experience in a Healthcare setting preferred.
- 3 years of experience working with the combination of data conversion interfaces and application interfaces highly preferred.
- Mastery healthcare industry standard messaging formats (e.g., HL7, FHIR, CCDA, mCode)
- Mastery with XML and JSON codification methods
- Mastery with industry clinical codification sets (ICD10, SNOMED, CPT, …)
- Mastery with system documentation tools (SharePoint, Confluence, …)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|