The Chief of Staff will plan, direct, all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the Chief Operating Officer. You will act as the point of contact or gatekeeper between senior leadership and other stakeholders. The Chief of Staff will organize and prioritize critical issues for the COO to facilitate efficient decision making and, in some cases, may act as advisor.
- Ability to develop and consistently update the corporate operational dashboard to show company progression against corporate goals.
- Assist with content and slide deck creation for the quarterly Board meeting.
- Consolidate MOR content, schedule and coordinate the MOR. Including maintaining the content template and corporate goal dashboard.
- Work with product management to publish a quarterly product roadmap for the company.
- Coordinate, manage and record joint Operating Committee for strategic partners.
- Work with administrative staff to develop content and schedule monthly all hands meetings.
- Work with Product Delivery Optimization team to report on product management metrics as they relate to product successes.
- Develop operations dashboard for data pipeline, data quality, practice activation and onboarding.
- Manage dashboard for office of COO objectives measures.
- Coordinate timeline, template, content creation for 3-year Spring Plan (working closely with finance.)
- Take minutes and record actions and deliverables from all standing meetings (MOR, staff, sales, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field related field.
- Experience supporting C-Suite Executives.
- 3 – 5 years in a business or executive management role.
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer