Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Cash Refund Representative will research accounts, make telephone calls, and complete adjustments/payment transfers as needed. Representative will research and resolve returned refund checks, research and process UTL (Unable to Locate), pre approve refunds, work designated cash queues, process credit card, work unclaimed property and complete manual refund requests as needed. This position will also work on special project as designated by the manager and/or director of the cash team as needed.
This position will be based in our Denver, CO office location.
- Pre approve refunds and Process returned refund and manual checks.
- Process all adjustments through cash workbins and spreadsheets.
- Process refunds to credit cards.
- Support other departments on specific issues and questions; take on special projects when needed.
- Process refunds and unclaimed property.
- Post adjustments and write off reversals from A/R Follow up when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree or certificate of completion from a billing and coding school preferred.
- One (1) year prior related office work experience required; Previous cash receipts experience preferred.
- Continually learn and evolve to maintain excellent working knowledge of team objectives, duties, tasks, processes and production.
- Understand Medical transportation and billing processes; Terminology on a Patient Care Report (PCR), Hospital Face Sheet, and/or a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Sheet and Insurance terminology.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Cash, Revenue Management|