The cash refunds supervisor reports to the manager of cash posting. This position manages a staff of refund representatives to ensure that refunds are processed according to standard operating procedure and SOX controls.
This is a hybrid position and must be local to Akron, OH or Phoenix, AZ.
- Manage and oversee staff of Cash Refund Representatives; Ensure that refunds are processed according to standard operating procedure and SOX controls.
- Facilitate individual and team development; Mentor and counsel assigned personnel and meet with employees to discuss productivity results and quality of work product; Understand policy and administer corrective actions and/or a Performance Improvement Plans (PIP), when needed.
- Approve and send weekly refund files to the client(s) for check requests.
- Maintain log of manual check requests and track status.
- Research and resolve refund problems and questions.
- Participate in the process to hire, promote and terminate employees.
- Manage employee timecards and paid time off (PTO).
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare-related field.
- Three (3) years of medical billing, medical transportation or healthcare billing experience required; 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in cash posting of insurance payments with a strong working knowledge of payment posting.
- Working knowledge of the JAG billing system.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn:
Akron, OH: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3584048012/?capColoOverride=true
Phoenix, AZ: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3584046164/?capColoOverride=true