The Cash Refund Representative will research accounts, make telephone calls, and complete adjustments/payment transfers as needed. Representative will research and resolve returned refund checks, research and process UTL (Unable to Locate), pre approve refunds, work designated cash queues, process credit card, work unclaimed property and complete manual refund requests as needed. This position will also work on special project as designated by the manager and/or director of the cash team as needed.
- Pre approve refunds and Process returned refund and manual checks.
- Process all adjustments through cash workbins and spreadsheets.
- Process refunds to credit cards.
- Support other departments on specific issues and questions; take on special projects when needed.
- Process refunds and unclaimed property.
- Post adjustments and write off reversals from A/R Follow up when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree or certificate of completion from a billing and coding school preferred.
- One (1) year prior related office work experience required; Previous cash receipts experience preferred.
- Continually learn and evolve to maintain excellent working knowledge of team objectives, duties, tasks, processes and production.
- Understand Medical transportation and billing processes; Terminology on a Patient Care Report (PCR), Hospital Face Sheet, and/or a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Sheet and Insurance terminology.
- Must be located within driving distance of Akron, OH office. There is a requirement that this position work in the office, on the average, one day per week.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer