The Cash Receipts Representative handles all aspects of Cash documentation preparation work, including the research required so that the offshore team can post the transactions into the billing system. This role is responsible for preparing remote deposits for posting, ensuring credit card sales are processed and batched for posting and ensuring all returned bank checks are processed. EOB Work-bins must be maintained in the JAG Billing System, and all data must be keyed in accurately
- Prepare Remote deposits for posting.
- Ensure credit card sales are processed and batched for posting; Process all returned checks from the bank.
- Communicate all cash related matters to Cash Manager on a daily basis.
- Review electronic remittance files to make sure they are available to post based on daily cash sheets.
- Maintain Cash Work-bins in JAG.
- Accurately key dollar amounts, check numbers, check dates, account names, batch numbers, and other data into patient account notes, the Accounts Receivable Billing System, spreadsheets, other tracking mechanisms, etc.
- Communicate with other departments in the company to obtain posting backup for transactions recorded on daily cash sheets.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or certificate of completion from a billing and coding school preferred.
- Six (6) months’ prior related office-work experience required (e.g., general accounting, banking or general clerical).
- Understand Medical transportation and billing processes; Knowledge of HIPAA.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide, and handle complex calculations with efficiency and accuracy.
- Proficiency in the accounts receivable billing system and use of Internet tools, (e.g., Internet mapping programs, eligibility websites, and address search engines).
- Pass new-hire and department-specific testing.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|