Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Associate Project Manager will support the client and internal teams on IntegraCloud EHR implementation projects; facilitate and execute the IntegraCloud configuration process and client End User training efforts, promoting best practices for IntegraCloud set up and workflows; be responsible for supporting client completion of deliverables, and working on multiple client projects at one time, with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
60% [Project Management]
- Understand a project’s scope and create documents for the project’s requirements.
- Work with Project Manager to create and maintain Project Schedules
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ensure the quality of all documents and data to assure the projects integrity.
- Work with the Project Manager and Department Lead to report analyzed data and communicate results.
- Track and report on Project milestones, expenses, and health.
- Work with Implementation Team to create weekly Implementation Status Reports
30% [Support Client Configuration & Workflow Development]
- Assist with the development of Best Practice documentation and training materials.
- Assess client needs and share Best Practice workflows and related documents to the client during the workflow development process.
- Train, and guide clients on best practices and reference material to support all stakeholders in the process
- Work with Implementation managers to help guide customer through the IntegraCloud system configuration process, ensuring that the customer understands the system architecture as they build out their tablespace.
- Demonstrate, provide guidance, and assist with system configuration options and best practices
- Partner with the clinical SME and other internal Integra Connect stakeholders outside of the EHR team to ensure that cross-team tasks are being considered and completed in a timely manner, and that all internal teams have the information required to complete their required work.
10% [Technical Support]
- Partner with IntegraCloud technical teams (Data Imports, Custom Reports, Interfaces) to ensure that technical and development projects are in sync with the IntegraCloud Implementation projects from both a timeline and scope perspective, being driven by the client business needs.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in a project management capacity
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and experience
- Responsive to communication (phone and e-mail)
- Team player and adaptable
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adheres to all Integra Connect policies within the Employee Handbook
- Research oriented
- Travel may be required (predicting 25%) for client meetings, trainings, and go live support (both standard and overnight hours), and for internal Integra Connect meetings and training sessions.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Project Management|