We are looking for an Associate General Counsel to assist us in accomplishing our mission of improving patient care, empowering physicians, and accelerating cancer research. This position will serve as a legal advisor on a broad range of topics, including life sciences / biopharma contracting, risk mitigation, healthcare regulations, privacy and data management, product development, and customer management. Will work closely with business colleagues to support transactions and provide related legal guidance and report to the General Counsel.
- Managing, structuring, drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and closing various contracts and corporate and commercial transactions.
- Providing legal and strategic support across the entire company.
- Furnishing product, regulatory, commercial, and compliance support to our business units.
- Assisting with other related transactional services as required to meet the strategic and operational objectives of the company.
- Issue-spotting in regulatory areas such as HIPAA, fee-splitting, and Anti-Kickback statute in the context of contract review.
- Analyze legal risks and opportunities to company in light of evolving and dynamic regulatory and competitive environments.
- 5+ years of healthcare / life sciences in-house and/or reputable law firm experience with expertise in healthcare regulatory, general corporate, transactional, intellectual property, and compliance issues.
- Experience in health IT sector, including deep knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, and healthcare fraud and abuse laws.
- Comprehensive commercial contract drafting and negotiation skills and experience transacting with pharmaceutical companies.
- Substantive experience across software and technology licensing, data use, and clinical trial agreements.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters
- Be comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment under tight timelines and successfully multitask and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to stay nimble while staying compliant in a heavily regulated industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Juris Doctorate and Member of a state bar.
- Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer