Integra Connect is seeking an Associate Director of Product Marketing to drive the success of its industry-leading, value-based specialty care solutions. In this role, the leader will drive awareness of the Integra Connect brand and market leadership, create stand-out marketing programs, and drive demand that yields sales.
The Associate Director will work closely with customers, Executive Leadership, product development and sales teams to launch new offerings, craft the market facing messaging and positioning of our existing portfolio, and nurture prospects throughout the buyers’ journey.
The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic marketing and execution skills, combined with credibility in both the product and sales domains. She/he/they also possesses an entrepreneurial nature and ability to drive results in a fast-changing environment.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing plans – for new and existing products — that increase awareness of Integra Connect capabilities and drive demand for our solutions; efforts reflect industry needs, competitor activity, product capabilities, and customer experiences
- Oversee the creation of marketing and sales collateral, including whitepapers, blogs, articles, presentations, ROI calculators, web content, video and more
- Lead the evolution of messaging, positioning, and integrated activities across digital marketing, advertising, and communications
- Measure, monitor and report on program successes; use data and analytics to optimize program performance
- Collaborate with communications and PR teams to create and build messaging into compelling collateral
- Create and become an expert in our value props and product capabilities, serving as a resource for other teams and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA desirable
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare
- Experience with value-based care models and population health preferred; oncology experience desirable
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, especially translating brand messages, technical content and customer insights into go-to-market messages
- Understanding of Google Analytics required
- Exceptional team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer