**This position is Remote, but the candidate must reside in Arizona**
The Revenue Cycle Supervisor is responsible for managing the billing and follow up team for the Arizona Market. The Revenue Cycle supervisor will work to ensure the team members are working to meet set KPI’s and Metrics and act as a mentor and leader for them to succeed. The Revenue Cycle supervisor will manage payer trends and issues, and review weekly reports, to identify opportunities for process improvement and team assignments. This position will also work closely with the Revenue Cycle Manager to process associated tasks related to AR follow up and billing processes. This position is integral in the success of the Arizona team.
- Ensure clean claims are being billed to carriers
- Manage staff production and quality to ensure team is working to company standards.
- Assist new hires in getting acclimated within the Integra processes and billing system.
- Trend payer issues, and report upward to management
- Manage and update staff on state regulations and billing requirements for Government payers.
- Create/improve upon existing processes and edits for efficient processing of claims.
- Create weekly team assignments based off current volumes, aging, and business needs.
- Review AR/Billing reports weekly and trend issues, determine efficient working plans to drive business metrics.
- Manage employee timecards and paid time off (PTO).
- Participate in the process to hire, promote, and terminate employees.
- Associates Degree in the healthcare industry, business, administration, or finance and/or related working experience preferred.
- 2-3 years prior supervisory experience preferred within collections and billing
- Prior collections experience required.; Knowledge of Hospice, DRG’s, PPS, Medicare, Insurance and Medicaid.
- Arizona Medicaid Insurance billing and follow up experience preferred
- Individual must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task multiple projects
- Ability to perform duties within tight time constraints while handling large volumes of work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and be self-efficient.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||AR- Non Government|