Integraconnect Newco offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integraconnect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bill
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- 1099 maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Must have a strong work ethic, detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, organized and able to adapt to change
- Working knowledge of ERP system
- Strong basic accounting principles knowledge, problem solving, documentation, research and resolution, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to type 40-45 wpm
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Accounts Payable|