This role will assume responsibilities for the testing of products in development. This includes, but is not limited to, testing windows based application and web based applications. The QA Analyst will be responsible for testing functionality, verifying standards are met and ensuring accurate data validation. The individual needs to be a quick learner and have the ability to keep up with the changing needs of health care billing. Individuals in this role will have a background in planning, working in Agile environment, time tracking, Jira ticketing system, and performing software testing within the responsibility areas described.
- Define testing methods and create test plans for application enhancements and bug fixes.
- Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins and Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing Perform load testing utilizing JMeter scripts
- Perform both Blackbox and white box testing.
- Create, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA and ensure that developed software solutions meet company standards.
- Follow Agile principles, working in a mix of Scrum, Kanban and any hybrid mix as needed
- Work with customers, users, and other stakeholders to identify test cases and scenarios to validate the end result.
- Work with application developers to identify and fix problems during the testing process.
- Work with the Product owner to establish acceptance criteria from user stories and create Automation / manual test cases for defect corrections and enhancements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, or a related degree is required
- Experience working in a professional software quality assurance role
- Experience with all MS office products
- Experience SQL Query, Jira, automated testing tools is a plus
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|