Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer telephone calls, both incoming and out-going. This position is responsible for establishing the means by which an account will be paid by either billing the patient, a third party payor (insurance), or recommending the account be assigned to an outside collection agency.
- Answer incoming /outbound customer service telephone calls
- Based on interaction with patients/callers, route trips appropriately within the AR management system
- Immediately escalate calls to supervisors as needed
- Input relevant information and notes into AR management system as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Respond on a tight deadline to subpoenas.
- Handle some A/R Management functions consisting of anywhere between 15-30 billing entries per month
- Participate in a receptionist coverage rotation for breaks, lunches and PTO
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of Customer Service experience required
- Knowledge of medical billing processes preferred
- Ability to multitask and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Have a customer focused mindset
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Customer Service|