The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer telephone calls, both incoming and out-going. This position is responsible for establishing the means by which an account will be paid by either billing the patient, a third party payor (insurance), or recommending the account be assigned to an outside collection agency.
- Answer incoming /outbound customer service telephone calls
- Based on interaction with patients/callers, route trips appropriately within the AR management system
- Immediately escalate calls to supervisors as needed
- Input relevant information and notes into AR management system as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Respond on a tight deadline to subpoenas.
- Handle some A/R Management functions consisting of anywhere between 15-30 billing entries per month
- Participate in a receptionist coverage rotation for breaks, lunches and PTO
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of Customer Service experience required
- Knowledge of medical billing processes preferred
- Ability to multitask and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Have a customer focused mindset
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Customer Service|